Long 98 12v build

Cool build. That's alotta air!

Edit: Intake charge is also probably cooler than you think....

Last edited:
looks good Adam

Cool build. That's alotta air!

Edit: Intake charge is also probably cooler than you think....

Thanks.

Secondary comp housing is hot enough to burn the paint off the comp housing. I would also like to add how impressed I am with the turbo blankets. After several hard runs you can put your bare hand on the exhaust housing, but not the comp housing.

I really like the center console would like to know what all you did to get it to fit in there right. How's the gap between the seat's since you put it in?

I'm so used to the armrests in my sierra I miss them when riding in the dodge. We'll come up with a solution at some point. Definitely not uncomfortable. Seats are black leather from 02 dodge.

Cool. How's the egts and drive pressure with the 60 and 89mm? How much boost?

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Looks really nice, I really am a big fan of the sierra center console. That is prolly the biggest thing I miss with driving a dodge now compared to my gmc

Love the compound set up! Thats pretty clean looking compared to some similar set-ups.

Ryan is a perfectionist, which explains how clean it came out. Pictures really don't do it justice. Even tho it is an outstanding combo he is already dissatisfied and looking for improvement.

Pretty nice. I have woodgrain to throw in mine, but haven't gotten ar4ound to it yet.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Little update. Airdog locked up. Warranty was refused so it was taken apart, debris cleaned out, and reassembled. Pump is much quieter now and seems to run much smoother. Also O-ring for inlet was bad and replaced. Truck ran completely different afterwards.

Added comp 140cc 7mm dv's. Again the truck runs completely different. Engine and exhaust tone much louder. Pulls way harder, egt up a few degrees in midrange and down on topend, no lope, haze less than 100cc's, SOP dyno looking good.

Little update. Airdog locked up. Warranty was refused so it was taken apart, debris cleaned out, and reassembled. Pump is much quieter now and seems to run much smoother. Also O-ring for inlet was bad and replaced. Truck ran completely different afterwards.

Added comp 140cc 7mm dv's. Again the truck runs completely different. Engine and exhaust tone much louder. Pulls way harder, egt up a few degrees in midrange and down on topend, no lope, haze less than 100cc's, SOP dyno looking good.

Whats the egt on the topend?

2a81e59e.jpg

5f3c2a51.jpg

fc5b4f92.jpg

ced73274.jpg

that all looks good! i just cant get over that valvecover bolt. its driving me crazy. the next picture you post i hope its fixed. :lolly: i feel it poking my forearm everytime i think about working on it. OUCH! its gotta go Adam

Could you get a better pic of the hot pipe?

Sent from the recliner butt naked

Whats the egt on the topend?

1100 or so.

that all looks good! i just cant get over that valvecover bolt. its driving me crazy. the next picture you post i hope its fixed. :lolly: i feel it poking my forearm everytime i think about working on it. OUCH! its gotta go Adam

It will be addressed haha.

Could you get a better pic of the hot pipe?

Sent from the recliner butt naked

Pretty buried at the moment.

Back