Look out.. A new GIRL here!

She's a Shawtay!!! lol

"Shawtay wanna thug!"
"Flowers in the club"

LOL

you guys are jack-tards lol welcome to the forum ma'am. hope ya enjoy your stay.

Way to make me feel like a sasquatch! Haha. So will you be at SDX this year? I'm sure ask the guys want to know lol.

Sasquatch? No. However if you hang out with her at SDX I shall be calling one of you Bullwinkle the other Rockey. Feel free to guess who is who. LOL

I'm gunna get in trouble this year at schied...

Aweful sure of yourself huh?

Sasquatch? No. However if you hang out with her at SDX I shall be calling one of you Bullwinkle the other Rockey. Feel free to guess who is who. LOL

Aweful sure of yourself huh?

C'mon you know it.. not assuring this "young " lady in my statement ...but there are many others im sure... its like I can't control it!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

C'mon you know it.. not assuring this "young " lady in my statement ...but there are many others im sure... its like I can't control it!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'm just gonna do my best to keep my shirt on. I failed at TS. LOL

welcome to the shark tank.....its a shark tank for a DIFFERENT reason for the female members LOL

Thanks Kyle. Way to boost my self confidence. I'm just gonna hang out with super tall people to make myself feel better. :lolly:

Back