Look out in Kentucky.......

chrleb1

Charlie Brown
So I heard that there is a common rail turning 5K somewhere around Winchester, Kentucky.... Just rumor. Probably big rumor, just thought i would throw it out there.

if it is true, its probably a p-pump conversion with a 5K GSK. To my knowledge there isn't any electronic upgrades to allow one to make over 4K fueling and over 4300 free rev.

good hopefully next year it smokes everybodies **** by 150ft

:blahblah1:

heard the same thing last year.... I know there is some talk about it but no proof yet!

Bring on the 5k, ill try and beat ya with 4k and 35mph track speed lol:what:

If its P-pumped, it wouldn't still be a Commonrail would it? ;)

i have heard about it, and have a buddy that has ridden in the truck. put down something like 850+ horsepower with a slipping 3850 southbend clutch on a dyno in pennsylvania, on #2 and smoked the tires on the dyno. the truck is out of winchester, some doctor that is building it.. as far as 5k rpm's goes, im not sure about that, but i know it is a wicked monster. i am thinking he said he is going to TS this year to dyno.

and i know it has some pretty stout flux injectors and dual cp3's and twin turbo. thats about all the specific's i know about the truck.

Like I said earlier, i just heard it. The guy sounded a little shady, but i just heard it. I just put this up to fish out some info. Basically to find out if its kinda BS right now or what.

Now I have heard a standalone should start testing pretty soon.

i am thinking he said he is going to TS this year to dyno.

I had taken off the day of TS's open house to bring my puller up to dyno until I found out its not going to be David Dunbar's dyno this year. :bang :kick: :(

i have heard about it, and have a buddy that has ridden in the truck. put down something like 850+ horsepower with a slipping 3850 southbend clutch on a dyno in pennsylvania, on #2 and smoked the tires on the dyno. the truck is out of winchester, some doctor that is building it.. as far as 5k rpm's goes, im not sure about that, but i know it is a wicked monster. i am thinking he said he is going to TS this year to dyno.

Smoking the tires and the clutch??? I'm pretty sure thats a first for a dyno run.

Back