Looking at an 06 Quad cab

Oaborbag

It's just a 6 cylinder
Long story short, I sold my 99 and looking at getting into a newer truck. A dealer near me as an 06 Laramie quad 4x4 with 78k miles. Body is okay, has light scratches down the side and one small dent behind the back tire. They are asking $31k, is it worth it? I'm going to see how low they'll go, but if the price is way off to begin with I'll wait for another one to come around.

Last edited:
31k for a 7 yr old truck? Wow! It does have low miles, but i wouldnt pay that. To put it in perspective, I bought my 07.5 megacab 4x4 laramie with 140k miles on it for $18k.

That's way high. My brother bought a fully loaded 06, sunroof and all with 85k today for $13,500 the trans is out but a trans doesn't cost $17,500!!

I think most people in Ca think trucks are worth gold, this is actually one of the lower priced ones. I see many SLT trim models with more miles going for 35k. I think I'll let this one go and wait for a more reasonable priced one.

I just picked up an immaculate 06 3500 qclb dually SLT six speed with 126k for 22k in Tennessee so yeah I would say 31k is a bit to much esspesialy if its an auto

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I bought my early '07 qcsb 4x4 three years ago for $22,500, it had 84k on it and was bone stock at the time. I'd do some more searching if I were you, truck sounds nice but is way over priced. $.02

dealers will rape you and not think twice about it. Id say about 24k or whatever the bank will loan on it. 31k is retarded for something with 78k miles that has body damage

I just bought a 08 with 120k and I gave 24.5k, brand new wheels and tires, SLT everything except navigation and sunroof. Loan value was 31k on it

That's why she carries such a big purse, lol. Too bad she keeps them in her coin purse though. It cost the same and I won't miss any work or father's day with my little girl. It was a no brainer.

In the wife's Purse.

Baker knows what's up!

Congrats on the new truck. I think I'm overdue for a new pickup myself. I drove to work with no climate control, cruise, abs, airbags, speedometer, and best of all no turbo controller. I shoulda bought the dually.

They must have legalized pot in CA, lol sounds like the owner and that truck is high.

Back