Looking for a Dana 80 brake backing plate.

74Powerwagon

Had something screwy happen last Friday and lost both tires and one passed me and one hit me. Idk how the damn things came off. Then skidded on the backing plate and drum. Part is on national back order and can’t get them threw dealer and also no one on eBay has it.
e1c4fbded52507db7dceb4118fed286f.jpg
a5cd411f9fe7561bf3b2c03fcb3fc09a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Which side?

Had something similar happen, recently.
I was pulling a 2008, QC, 2wd home on a towbar and the left front unit bearing exploded.
Fortunately the caliper/mount kept it from separating, but the ol' heart rate sure spiked up there. :D

Mark.

I found some out in CA on Car-Part.com.
It makes you do a non-interchange search, just search 3500 only on the non-interchange page.

Mark.

If you still can't find, let me know, our parts search is better then Car-Part. I'll track some down for ya.

Car-Part beats the hell out of Hollander, IMO.
At least you can get a baseline for prices, half the time Hollander doesn't show pricings.

Mark.

Car-Part beats the hell out of Hollander, IMO.
At least you can get a baseline for prices, half the time Hollander doesn't show pricings.

Mark.

You using the free hollander search? The search for professional use is much more in depth IF you have the experience.

Well in any case, I don't want to derail... What year is this unit? Show a difference 94-99 vs 00

Looking at his pics, since the floor jack is "usually" rolled in from the back, he probably needs a driver's side.
Year is unknown, however. :hehe:

Mark.

Looking at his pics, since the floor jack is "usually" rolled in from the back, he probably needs a driver's side.

Mark.

It's like most of my customers, "I need an engine for my Chevy."
"What year and model Chevy?"
"I don't know, aren't they all the same?"

Mark.

Also yes it is the drivers side lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back