Looking for CI-4 oils

explosives87

powder monkey
I am looking to change different oil brands and I am trying find out what everyone else is running. I found a thread about what guys are running in their pullers. I am looking into brad penn oil but dont know if its worth the extra coin for the oil.

Premium Diesel Oils

I am looking to change different oil brands and I am trying find out what everyone else is running. I found a thread about what guys are running in their pullers. I am looking into brad penn oil but dont know if its worth the extra coin for the oil.

Wally World carries Rotella T and it has CI and CI+4. It is reasonably priced.

Also you could try Valvoline Premium Blue and what is even better is Premium Blue Classic,.. but the Classic is only available in drums. The Premium Blue is readily available too.

There are others.

ZDDP

I Rotella T in both of my trucks, but add two bottle of ZDDP to the puller.

Yes,... I use ZDDP also. Great product. I had cam spalling issues (flaking of the lobes) prior to using this combo. Now, NO problems with that issue.

Valvoline Premium Blue with STP Oil Treatment (contains ZDDP additive) in my tow rig here.

Still attempting to find a CI-4 oil locally to run in my new puller. Only thing I have found is a no-name brand tractor oil @ Co-Op

Back