Looking for some advice on a 2wd puller.

Yeah, this truck is being built on good trades and whatever I scrounge around and get. Lol I need a higher paying job.

ok, I traded some junk for a rear end out of a Rear engine blue bird bus. it's huge lol. my question is being that the axle is driven from the rear will everything work right when I drive it from the front? or will it spin the wrong way. I've been thinking about this and I am pretty sure I am way over-thinking this.

if its from a front engine bus, put it back in the truck the same way and all Wil lbe just fine ..

But if it were froma rear engine bus then you would have to flip it over to geet the correct driection for driving ( unless you wanna pull the sled in reverse ..

Not really updates, maybe some job changes. I'm fed up with construction, I'm going to get my ase certifications and get into mechanics

damn .. Not much pay there .. I get 17/hr and I work on tour buses ..

Be a heavy equipment opperator .. my lil bro makes 120K/yr .. company truck and all that stuff... course he's the only guy left at the end of the day and he's just that good too .. mor eoppertunitys there I would think ..

I won't get To pull till next year. I've been working over every day and now I'm going to be back in the hayfield for a few weeks. So winter project.

Update, as long as it's not raining and I don't work too late it's going in the shop tonight. Gonna pull the bed and rear end next.

Back