Looking for Timing tape for a 9.75 balancer...

Highfinance97

Garofalo Enterprises
Does anyone one have Timing tape for a 9.75 harmonic balancer:poke:

I need it ASAP..I have my first pull next sat. and still need to set the timing and break the engine in before then:bang

Michael

fluidamp does , they sent me 2 tapes 1 alrdy came off so prep it well

X2 - Dan sent us a few to use for CRs... even though they weren't made for that app, the difference in degrees is insignificant.

FDTape (Large).jpg

Could you make your own? Lets say for example that you want to set the timing at 30*. If the balancer is 9.75 in diameter then the circumference would be 30.63 inches. To be more precise though I think it would be best to use millimeters. So the circumference in mm is 778.02. Divide that by 360, which equals 2.161mm for every degree of crank rotation. So multiply 2.161 by 30(desired timing) and you come up with 64.835mm. So you could lay out a piece of tape and cut it to 64.835mm.

Yeah josh , when I posted above I was looking for the calculator that I found a while back all u did was put in the DI then it told u the distance but for the smart guy U can add it up :)

Yeah josh , when I posted above I was looking for the calculator that I found a while back all u did was put in the DI then it told u the distance but for the smart guy U can add it up :)

:hehe: I do the best I can with my Kentucky edumacashun:1tooth:

Take it to a machine shop with a rotary table on there mill.I use a sharp tool in the quill and scribe the lines put on the 90s,tdc, and 10-20 marks (make sure they go the right way) Add a little white paint in the lines and wipe off the excess.

Back