Looking for Wastagte Springs

Diesel Freak

I am running the following spring combo...and it's the stiffest TiAl offers.

1.600 bar 23 psi Lg Blue + Sm Blue

I am looking for a spring set that will allow 30 to 35 psi without the use of a boost controller for simplicity. I dont want to use shims as it would most likely result in coil bind and limit valve travel.

suggestions?

I bought a brand new Wastagte convertible in 1959. It drove nice but didn't ride as good as my Cheetrolv. Might try springs off an old Rofd Sleed. They were stiffer.

I bought a brand new Wastagte convertible in 1959. It drove nice but didn't ride as good as my Cheetrolv. Might try springs off an old Rofd Sleed. They were stiffer.

:hehe:

What the hell ?
Am I drunk ? LOL

I probably have some Tial and Synapse springs laying around. I found some springs at the hardware store that raised the opening pressure .

Get a little air regulator and pipe some boost through the regulator to the top of the TiAL. That will add air pressure to the top of the diaphragm like an air spring. And its adjustable.

-Jay

I already have air from the primary on the top. The current setup works well up to 54 psi with 30 psi on the primary.

I need to re-ballance it to 65/35, I would rather use a stiffer spring to do it.

Back