looking to make passes very soon!

Looking forward to you continued success Wade.

Congrats on the first outing.

WADE, i have never met you, barely know you from online... BUT... I would like to congratulate you on helping the diesel sport gain more notoriety as something more than a passing fad that wants to go fast. May you strive to be like another J Robinson and avoid being a G Houge.

Went get licensed today was only able to get one pass in due to some issues with wireing, but clicked off a 8.70 at 160 stuck in 2nd gear basically. Learned alot.

So your wiring and spelling skills are no better than "that other guy's" but I wish you luck. Tired of seeing his worthless name pop up in everyone else's threads. Keep it running and keep it straight. You'll make it.

Here is a pic of the engine.

So I'm curious why the exh is basically pointing at the rear tire? No concern of a turbo seal or even the oil in the smoke getting on the tire? I would think having it exit higher would be alot safer or am I over thinking it.

So I'm curious why the exh is basically pointing at the rear tire? No concern of a turbo seal or even the oil in the smoke getting on the tire? I would think having it exit higher would be alot safer or am I over thinking it.

It's higher than tires, optical illusion is all. It's designed to be functional and safe.

Congrats Wade. Nice 2nd shake down pass!

Shows promise. I'll let you post the numbers.

Back