Lope Issue

MOPSD250

Ok finally got my truck back on the road. When I fire it up she purs like a kitten once the engine gets warm she will start loping. Sometimes its a real fast lope then other times its not. I have done some looking on here but havnt gotten a real answer yet. I was leaning towards GSK myself. But any input would be appreciated it

Mine had a terrible lope with those size lines and tubes. I changed the tubes for stockers and the lope went away. The .093s made no difference in performance and I'm running much larger injectors than you.

Mine done the same thing with 100hp jammer injectors. Switched them out for some DDP comp's and the lope went away.

Mine done the same thing with 100hp jammer injectors. Switched them out for some DDP comp's and the lope went away.

Dam I hope its not my injectors! Dont make sense though when it sits over night or long enough to cool down it dont lope at all when I start it. It only starts loping when it is warm

I have the same problem. Mine lopes twice as bad with my DDP injectors. I bought smaller lines (had .093) and it helped very little. The next thing I'll try is smaller tubes, I have .093 now. I think it's a combination of big lines, big tubes, tight torque converter, high timing and big "crappy" injectors. I can't wait to swap my good injectors back in! I'm gonna post up a video if I can figure it out.

Last edited:
[ame="http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f18/Tim789/?action=view&current=video-2011-06-21-10-33-48.mp4"]video-2011-06-21-10-33-48.mp4 video by Tim789 - Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:
I have the same problem. Mine lopes twice as bad with my DDP injectors. I bought smaller lines (had .093) and it helped very little. The next thing I'll try is smaller tubes, I have .093 now. I think it's a combination of big lines, big tubes, tight torque converter, high timing and big "crappy" injectors. I can't wait to swap my good injectors back in! I'm gonna post up a video if I can figure it out.

Mine lopes a lil slower than that but I think I need o bump my idle up a lil. Its around 700. If you figure it out let me know what caused yours. I still have my stock tubes if you swap yours out and it works Ima give it a shot too!

if DDP's are in question..... I would say its the stupid low pop-offs they set at..... I have ran 3 sets of ddp's and they all lope. I have ran some other brands that dont lope near as bad..... or at all.... I sent the DDP's in and pop-offs were all over the place as well as return flow

Injectors played a big roll on my truck when it had come to lope... Like others my DDP's loped the worst.
My findings are that it has to do with the entire fueling combo, not just one area. On my p-pump truck I run .084 lines/tubes and holders. 7x12 sac nozzles. 191's, 4k gsk, and about 25* of timing. Finally got the fueling where it needed to be. Lower timing no lope what so ever(18-22). Over 23 and an ever so slight lope only when in gear... I'm running Monster pump mikes converter.
I'll try to get a video tomorrow

Tim, truck looks real good..... :Cheer:

7x12 injectors with 24* of timing and a 4k gsk with .084 lines and stock tubes and mine idles smooth as silk. Small lope to it when I put it in gear when it's cold (read 50* and lower) but that's the only time.

I think ima put my stock tubes back in and give that a shot.Ive heard on here from other guys they did the same and the lope went away. But like I said it dont do it when its cold only does it after its warmed up.

Back