Lost some power

skilletky

i love lamp
Truck is an 01 2wd dually manual. P pumped, cpp SAC 7x.012's, cpp hot street dv's, 188/220 cam, 4k's and #5 plate in pump, fass 220, 64 over a 475.l, timing around 23 to 24*, fuel pressure never below 45psi.Truck had an airdog 150 that couldnt keep up. Recently put a fass 220 and made a big difference. Truck ran awesome. 2 days later, I put a dual feed on the p pump and it feels like I lost quite a bit of power. Floored it today, and it felt really sluggish. Boost was creeping up to about 65 or 70 before I ran out of wot room. Didn't notice what rpm's were at. What I'm really wanting to know is, is there anything I could have done installing a dual feed line to cause it to loose power? Is it all in my head? Am I pregnant? What?

I didn't even mess with it when I installed the dual line, bit I did check it, and made sure I had full throttle travel. Checked afc and made sure fuel plate didn't work it's way loose or something dumb. All good.

Checked my timing today. Was at 19*. Set it to 25 and truck runs alot better. Don't think it's my issue. Don't really see how it ran good then 10 min after installing the dual feed, it felt like a turd.

Back