lower valve cover Seal

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
MAybe the guy gave me the wrong one....but that thing is a mother to put on or the parts guy at the cummins dealer sold me the wrong one. It seems the thing doesnt want to stay in the grove. Im going to buy another one since I think it move when I was putting it back on. It kept coming out of the groove and could see back there.

What is the mopar number and cummins number for that gasket/seal

MAybe the guy gave me the wrong one....but that thing is a mother to put on or the parts guy at the cummins dealer sold me the wrong one. It seems the thing doesnt want to stay in the grove. Im going to buy another one since I think it move when I was putting it back on. It kept coming out of the groove and could see back there.

What is the mopar number and cummins number for that gasket/seal

I think the one you are wanting is called a Rocker gasket. If you told the guy you wanted a valve cover gasket then you may have gotten the wrong one.

There are 2 different gaskets depending on what you are looking for. The cover that covers the valves and is just below the black plastic cover and then there is what I call a rocker girdle that is in between the valve cover and cylinder head.

I have these gaskets in my garage. I can't tell you for sure which part number goes where but I can give you the numbers.

1-05114418AA
1-05086954AA

I don't know for sure if you need the 1- for the part number or not. Hope something here helps.

Back