M35a2 Duece and a Half

wannabehero

With the fleet of vehicles I don't need growing, and most of them being projects, I'm putting this up with hopes of a good home.

Ive had it about a year or so, i never transferred the title into my name, but its clean and signed by the previous owner.

I bought it from the now defunct NJ ASPCA. They were storing it in my yard at the shop, and one day i made an offer, and here we sit.

1966 Jeep/Kaiser M35a2 2.5Ton
Front Mounted T-Case driven 10k winch
Full bed with Canopy - could use a new tarp
All tires hold air and aren't that bad, i was going to super single it
No real Rust or rot, just the usual dry rot from sitting and being so old.
2 New Group 31's - 24v system.

The truck will start with half a crank every time. Full Mechanical Hercules Multifuel with a turbo.

Here's the bad, truck has no brakes. I haven't dug in deep enough to see whats going on. Probably needs a master, wheel seals, maybe an airpac. I planned on just going through each system and fully replacing/rebuilding.

It runs awesome, drives, shifts, etc. I've driven it on my property at work, just doesn't stop unless you use the parking brake.

I'm asking $6500 obo. I'm open to trades depending.
I can send pictures and answer any questions through text if its easier. Not 100% sure how to post pictures up here.

If you want, shoot me a PM and ill pass my cell along

See attached. :D

Attachments

• 20220318_155718.jpg
    20220318_155718.jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220318_155727.jpg
    20220318_155727.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220318_155824.jpg
    20220318_155824.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220318_155842.jpg
    20220318_155842.jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 0
A. What was "humane police"/ SPCA doing with a deuce-and-a-half?

B. That thing would be the perfect vehicle for something. I don't know what that something would be but I hope it finds it.

Just don't put me in the "he hates pits" category because of my comment. I love them just like all dogs. I just thought it would be funny. :D

All I've ever owned are pits and rottys. Never once did they have a mean bone.

From what the guy told me, they used it as a rolling vet clinic / rescue operation. I know when Sandy hit, they had it along the shore doing rescue work.

Pit Bull Blues by John Shipe - YouTube

Love my pits! The puppies we got after the last ones passed are about 5-1/2 months old now, the male Hulk, has already eclipsed the 50lb mark! He's gonna have some size to him, thiccc boy for sure!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Don't know what you got there, but it's not a pitbull. Maybe you have an American Bulldog or American bully. American pit bull terrier by breed standards are 35-65lbs. 65lbs being a large adult male. Maybe the bad reputation comes from any dog with muscles and a squarish head being called a pitbull...No different than calling any dog with a black and white coat a dalmation.

Don't know what you got there, but it's not a pitbull. Maybe you have an American Bulldog or American bully. American pit bull terrier by breed standards are 35-65lbs. 65lbs being a large adult male. Maybe the bad reputation comes from any dog with muscles and a squarish head being called a pitbull...No different than calling any dog with a black and white coat a dalmation.
Oh I have no doubt about that. The other part is everyone wants the biggest pits they can get, so I also feel that generally speaking, the breed is being selectively bred to be larger.
He's up to 65#'s now at the month mark! They're not that dimensionally big either though, not super thick like a bulldog, of really tall or long, just super solid and dense. Who knows for sure, doesn't mean enough to me either way to have a DNA test to be certain.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'd hate the dog food bill anymore feeding a big guy puppy like that.

I had a couple block head pits yrs ago I raised from a puppy to 14yrs. Where I live at they were great dogs, if I lived in a neighborhood back then I would have been sued. Ha

Back