Mack Nozzles

Dgeman

Pro from LCP
I've had a few people tell me about running mack nozzles in my 24v anyone know anything about this or ever hear of that?

I believe what you are talking about are 9mm nozzles compared to 7mm cummins nozzles. These are used for high performance applications and your head has to be drilled for them to fit. Tim

or just turn them down like most do and there about the best tip out there , more stable than a 7 hole when running over 14ths

any size and any spray pattern. My buddy runs them in a 6x18 and i run regular 7mm nozzles with the same 6x18 size andspray pattern. His are actually better because there is more meat in the nozzles which means less effected by ppump pressures and heat so the tip wont blow out. Plus you have more room to play with spray patterns. At the same time, i have not heard of two many problem with six hole 7mm nozzles either

Factory they are 6x9 and 6x12 somewere in that ballpark so u pretty much got a 125+++ HP tip from the factory, Angles should b close too the same as a 24v sence thats what they are used in

Anyone have a nozzle number or an application to look at for parts. Thanks for all the info so far.

Mike

I have a set and didnt make a differance at all in power ! Smokes like hell at idle, but hardly at all when layin out the coal !

Back