Mack S300

G1625S

I have one. Is it any more than a boat anchor or what? Smallish looking divided turbine housing. Long snout on the air intake. It appears to be a fresh reman. I can get #'s if that helps. Wondering about using it for small street twins under my vgt.

Ok, rough conversion on the compressor dimensions yields 63.5 ind 88.9 exd. Guess it's not very big. Are aftermarket wheels/covers worth it in this case? Thanks!

Compressor= 63mm Inducer 91mm exducer
Turbin= 70 inducer 76 exducer

Should have a .90 A/R exhaust housing with a 5" outlet

Works well as a single, Would not suggest use as a primary for twins.

Kinda what I thought when I measured the compressor wheel. Hmm, t3-t6 adapter just for giggles?

TTT. Considering going the tried and true 35/3b combo but was wondering if this charger would do well with the 35 up top. Just want to be able to tow without being glued to the pyro.

TTT. Considering going the tried and true 35/3b combo but was wondering if this charger would do well with the 35 up top. Just want to be able to tow without being glued to the pyro.

No. Just use the 3b for a primary.

Roger that! I've read enough 'go twins and never look back' comments, that I'd like to give it a go. This Mack unit just fell into my lap, but it looks like I should just let it fall right back out!

Compressor= 63mm Inducer 91mm exducer
Turbin= 70 inducer 76 exducer

Should have a .90 A/R exhaust housing with a 5" outlet

Works well as a single, Would not suggest use as a primary for twins.

How did you come up with the dimensions? I didn't see a part number given.

Yeah, I got 63.xx with out of spec mics, and it seems to fall into what was stock on macks. Just too small for compounds and too big for a 12v that tows...

Yeah, I got 63.xx with out of spec mics, and it seems to fall into what was stock on macks. Just too small for compounds and too big for a 12v that tows...

With a smaller exhaust housing it could be pretty fun as a single or make a mean lil secondary:ft:

Yeah, for what I've got into it (zero) I might look around for a smaller turbine housing just for grins...

Back