Macro Photos Anyone ?

Timebomb

Bootney Lee Fonsworth
img_0408.jpg

img_0407.jpg

and no one make fun of my little sausage fingers and biting my nails I have no control over either...:hehe:

I can assure you hone size is the same. You are looking at the incline angle on the hole from one extreme to the other.

Here is some hole variation for all of those that think balancing or honing a set of raw EDM nozzles is not needed.

32096_403434945912_506865912_4599551_4208078_n.jpg

Lighting will have an effect on the visual appearance of the hole size as well...

Yes for sure, I took shots with the nozzle on paper with and without flash and tryed to soften flash but just picking it up with no flash and natural light seemed to look the best. Go figure. I may try other methods tomorrow. Down the road Id like to get a macro lens ...$$

Prob need to bounce the light from above to get the most even light... but shooting metal is always difficult. Also use tripod and slow shutter speed without flash and that may work too...

Nice shots, Bootney.

I was in Dirtyburg on Tuesday, thought about calling but I was running late and figured you were at work...or the swap meet spending your thirty five dollars....:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

attachment.php

Taken with a $300 sony cybershot
got these "flux 4" injectors in the same set from F1
truck burnt the piston with the big hole stick in 1 week during a 1/8 mile race

Did you not see the major difference in hole size when you installed the nozzles or injectors??? Sounds like the vendor made a mistake in pakaging or parts pulling but you didn't catch the mistake and paid the price... Bummer way to find out that it is always best to check someone elses work, before proceeding. Especially when dealing with expensive stuff like an engine!

Did you not see the major difference in hole size when you installed the nozzles or injectors??? Sounds like the vendor made a mistake in pakaging or parts pulling but you didn't catch the mistake and paid the price... Bummer way to find out that it is always best to check someone elses work, before proceeding. Especially when dealing with expensive stuff like an engine!

Wouldn't be the first time Don burnt down a motor....

nice pics!

kinda off topic but a buddy of mine baught a set of 90hp injectors from ddp and it turned out they had stock nozzles on them......sweet

Wouldn't be the first time Don burnt down a motor....

I don't know Don at all, but mistakes happen with every company of every size, especially when humans are involved pulling parts and putting together orders. Remember nobody is perfect! People also need to take some personal responsibility for their actions or lack thereof. Most of us when we get new parts take them out and ogle them long before installing then. A simple visual inspection would have caught the error and his engine would have been safe... Yes a mistake by the manufacturer was made, but it was also compounded by the shop or individual that installed them...

nice pics!

kinda off topic but a buddy of mine baught a set of 90hp injectors from ddp and it turned out they had stock nozzles on them......sweet

D'oh!!! That's a big mistake too, but atleast it is one that is safer for the engine than one hot injector and 5 others...

bd made the mistake of sending me the wrong ones first(someone elses cores) and then sent me the wrong ones(75 instead of 150). took me alot of messin around til i figured out alot of my perf woes were from such a small inj. even the super b was cleanin em up..people kept sayin ya need more fuel..i was like..dam i got 150 inj in it...til i got to diggin and figured it out..they made it right for me..after a ton of my grief....but im done with bd...

Back