Maddog Dyno @ DI pre race party

PTSUPERD

^^ Rockin the Fez!
YES! There will be Dyno @ the DI party. Friday October 12.

Dyno provided by Richard Madsen aka MADDOG.

3 pulls for $75.00.

While I'm sure that is a spectacular deal, I don't think the dyno can handle the 86 horsies my hyundai is pumping out............. It's not a car for the faint of heart.

Trapper said:
Dang I can't ditch the wife on her Bday

Hell I took the wife to vegas nationals for our honeymoon, I'm sure you can pull off DI for a birthday.

They dyno will be available starting somewhere between 12 noon and 1 P.M. Friday and run til whenever...

woodsrat said:
Hell I took the wife to vegas nationals for our honeymoon, I'm sure you can pull off DI for a birthday.

That's awesome! :D

Black Widow Diesel is sponsoring Maddog's dyno Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Hope everyone has a good time!

PS-we are looking for sponsors to donate some prizes for top HP for each brand.

Last edited:
Translation-sponsored means paid Maddog to bring the dyno.

Maddog still sets the prices for the individual dyno runs.

Dang. I won't roll into DI until after 10pm. I hope there are still some die-hards partying so I can meet some folks. If not, I'll just go to the hotel, I'm sure they will be there. I want on that dyno, I guess I'll have to catch it Saturday. Who is gonna pull my outside wheels off? I'll pay one beer to pull them off and a bonus beer to put them back on. :hehe: I'm gonna be very dissappointed if I don't pull 400+hp. Any guesses on my torque? And tricks to ensure I get a good run? Pull the air filter? This is my first rodea. I've been to three goat ropin's but nothin' like this.

Back