making a twin setup

Yount67malibu

Coal Master
i was just wondering if i could ever use my 66/74/14 as a top/smaller turbo over a bigger one in a twins setup? ive heard of guys using 62's and 64's but never 66's. if so what would be a good turbo to run under a 66. i was thinkin a big s480 but i could be totally wrong too. if anyone is running this id like to know how it spools and if you can tow some with it. thanks guys

Good God we need to make the SEARCH button bigger, and make it flash, or glow or something!!!

Chris

Sure, you can run it with a 480 underneath, it's gonna be laggy and expensive and you'll need lots of fuel and RPM. I think there are better options out there personally.

Yeah it will be very laggy the biggest i would go is a 64 over a s480 but hey with the right amount of fuel you can spool anything

i tried searching and couldnt seem to find any answers to my question, thats why i posted my question. ok well i was just curious but id prob just do a 64 over a 480. thanks for the info guys.

I'd put a S510 under that 66 and turn the wick up. ;)

i had an II SPS 66 over a 510, with my 450cc pump and 5x.018's it was still laggy as FUH, i only ran the setup for a week and then i sold the 510. i think it would work much better on a truck with an auto. it was CRAZY when both turbos were singin at 2600 rpm though:ft:

I'd put a S510 under that 66 and turn the wick up. ;)

im kinda scared to turn the wick up too much, its still my dd. haha but i think it would be a fun setup. how do you fit a s5 under a 66? or do u put it bassakwards and put the s510 on top of the 66? i thought i saw a setup like this on a cr. but it had a s510 and s480

Back