Manifold and wastegates and hot women.

This thread needs more women.....

And why are the pictures appearing all goofy and squished on this site lately? Is it me?

This thread needs more women.....

And why are the pictures appearing all goofy and squished on this site lately? Is it me?
I dunno, you get stuck in a press or crusher of some sort recently and come out all accordian like??

Exactly! :hehe: No, I met you at a few test and tunes. Also I saw you a couple times when Mike and I used to hang out. My name is John.

Aw yes now I remember. You still working on your truck? I wasn't at the track much this year but I don't remember seeing it. Is that the motor you're building for it? That baby looks sick!

Aw yes now I remember. You still working on your truck? I wasn't at the track much this year but I don't remember seeing it. Is that the motor you're building for it? That baby looks sick!

Thanks, It ran this summer but between waiting on turbos, all the fab work and work it didnt get much track time. Hopefully next year.

That is a little too much.

If I wanted to date a chick that looked like Brad Pitt, I'd Date Brad Pitt...

X3 I'm not a big fan of the ripped girls, looks a little too manly. I just can't get used to seeing muscle definition and a six pack on a girl. That being said, I stay in shape and I like a girl to as well, but it can be taken to far. This is plenty good.

sexy-in-shape-girls-42.jpg

sexy-in-shape-girls-40.jpg

I'm very upset that i just ordered my steed and was told that this was not an option..!

I'm very upset that i just ordered my steed and was told that this was not an option..!

Yeah i was trying to tell everyone that at the beginning of this thread and fell on deaf eyes. ;) I went a different route.

Last edited:
East Coast Diesel, who i ordered it through. I originally ordered it with the wg option on the top as it was going to be used as the turbo mounted down. But i change some things around at the last second, called them back and asked if i could get it mounted up with the manifold facing up. They said " no, because the wg would have clearance issues". It made sense, as i have never personally seen a steed speed manifold..just pictures.
I don't really blame them i guess, i just prefer a nice clean look and it appears from the pics above that it would have been nicer.

Last edited:
This is my ss that we added an external gate to. IMO Johnny needs to start making this an option and get away from the gate spacer
abepemug.jpg

abuqavy8.jpg

Tapamaxxing

East Coast Diesel, who i ordered it through. I originally ordered it with the wg option on the top as it was going to be used as the turbo mounted down. But i change some things around at the last second, called them back and asked if i could get it mounted up with the manifold facing up. They said " no, because the wg would have clearance issues". It made sense, as i have never personally seen a steed speed manifold..just pictures.
I don't really blame them i guess, i just prefer a nice clean look and it appears from the pics above that it would have been nicer.

There is clearance issues, but you just need the spacer like what I made.

This is my ss that we added an external gate to. IMO Johnny needs to start making this an option and get away from the gate spacer
abepemug.jpg

abuqavy8.jpg

Tapamaxxing

I seen that in a different thread i think, i like it. I would just worry cracking with that material being so thin welded to the thick mani.

Back