Many cr parts

C'ya

I bleed Scarlet and Grey
Parting out a few cr engines.Parts come off of an 4.5 and an 05 engine.
Will try to list everything but if there's a cummins part you need and don't see pm me chances are I have it since they were complete engines when I bought them. Not totally sure what everything is worth so if there's a price that's unreasonable just shoot me an offer.

1. Core set of injectors from 04.5 mileage unknown.Pulled these from an engine that had a hole in the block don't know if they're good or not. $400

2. Set of injectors from 05. Previous owner had them cleaned and tested by Schied before I bought the engine. $850

3. Head from 05. No visible cracks has some surface rust from setting. Valves and seats look good. $350
4. 2 CP3s in working condition $275 each

5. Turbo HE341 shaft feels good. Have the tail piece/down pipe adapter that goes with it. $250

6. 2 stock manifolds $50 each
7. Stock cam with gear $75

8.05 engine harness complete. There are about nine wires that are cut or spliced into by the one main plug. $100

9. Fan and clutch assembly. $100
also have a clutch without the fan $75

10. Crank from 04.5 needs polished. Make offer

1. alternator $100
2. ac compressor $100
3. throttle positioning sensor $100
4. tone ring $75
5. power steering pump $50
6. front cover $50
7. transmission adaptor plate $75
8. fuel rail $75
9. oil filter base/oil cooler $50
10. oil pan / oil pickup tube $75
11. Valve cover upper and lower/ injector wiring harness $50
12. Transmission oil cooler $30
13. rockers $50
14. push rods $25
15. fuel filter base $15
16. All sensors- crank,cam, oil pressure, water temp, fuel rail $20 each

Also have serpintine belt, idler pulley, oil pump, intercooler pipes, wiper motor, transmission mount and crossmember, transmission lines,harmonic balancer and whatever else I missed.

Pm sent. Forgot to mention that I could have parts delivered to schied next weekend.

Hows the wire insulation any cracking by ECM din plugs or by injector plugs. Mine is chit lots of stress cracks in the wire coating/insulation. I don't mind the cuts as longs they are not to short to fix properly. If all the above is good I will take it. I will be at Scheid also.

Thanks. Chris

I think I saw three of them out there beside the shop. One for a HPOP too.

No Napper wish I would though then I could trade it for your bike!

Hows the wire insulation any cracking by ECM din plugs or by injector plugs. Mine is chit lots of stress cracks in the wire coating/insulation. I don't mind the cuts as longs they are not to short to fix properly. If all the above is good I will take it. I will be at Scheid also.

Thanks. Chris
Nice meeting you today chris! Enjoy the harness.

I don't think the mounting brackets are the same on the alternator.

Back