Many Dodge truck parts for sale

Thanks to everyone looking but maybe I should have been more specific on my post....I only part out 94 to 02 trucks but I do occasionally get a few 1st and 3rd gen things in. I buy alot of gas powered 2nd gens also for body parts.
I build lots of trucks and do MANY conversions here so if I dont have something one day I may have it the next. I buy alot of trucks and parts sell as fast as I can remove them. I have 3 employees here and we can barely keep up! I only ship one day a week from here. I dont send large items that cost more to ship than you can buy close to home cheap...ie bumper plastic trim...windshields etc. I have many truck boxes, cabs, doors ( I am in the rust belt so I get very few rust free ones), frames, axles, a few transmissions, motors, interiors, etc! I also do custom stuff to trucks and can build you a rolling chassis for your wore out tired truck as well. If you have any questions about my abilities or capabilities I have several contacts on the forums you can talk with about what I can do.

It will always be best to call me about parts. Im usually available from 7 am to 10 pm central time. I work most weekends also so feel free to call on Sunday also. My number is 563-546-7772. For large items please use my zipcode of 52140 for shipping quotes to you. If I dont answer leave a mssg and I WILL call you back. I appreciate everyones business and do my best to give the best pricing to forum memebers so be sure to mention where you found me when you call. Thanks, Chris

I also want to apologize for the delay on responses the last few weeks. I live in a flood plain and had no road access to my property for some time.

For those of you wondering, Chris is the real deal. He has quite the operation and its amazing what he can get done! We will be sending a truck down to him soon to build!

How much? And what do they look like (ie: factory, billet, etc..)?

Fit finish and appearence is identical to stock but you will need to remove the Ram emblem and glue it on the new one. They run just over 50 bucks plus shipping. Perhaps check with your local body shop to see what sort of deal they will swing you on one. May be cheaper to buy from them after shipping?

For those of you wondering, Chris is the real deal. He has quite the operation and its amazing what he can get done! We will be sending a truck down to him soon to build!

Thanks Garrett! its always a pleasure working with you and the Diva!

hmmm...another truck ya say?

I can also take credit cards through Paypal for orders under 500. No parts ship unless you have a credit account or prepaid.

Fit finish and appearence is identical to stock but you will need to remove the Ram emblem and glue it on the new one. They run just over 50 bucks plus shipping. Perhaps check with your local body shop to see what sort of deal they will swing you on one. May be cheaper to buy from them after shipping?

How much for shipping to 62345 Illinois? I know there's no way i can get one for that cheap around here.

And that's chrome correct?

Need to convert my buddies 95 Standard cab LB 4x4 automatic to a 5 speed. Do you have or know anybody that would have one for a reasonable price?

I don't know which model trucks they come in, but I'm looking for either a NV5600 or 48RE to build. I'm making more power than my G56 can handle.

Back