Many Dodge truck parts for sale

CSnyder

Snyder-Motorsports
I have tons of parts available for sale if anything is needed. I parted out over 40 trucks last year and have done nearly that many this year already! Let me know what you want!

I've got a '99 that needs a black dash and instrument panel bezel. Also need chrome grill entire assembly. Let me know.

I need a SRW, disc brake Dana 80... gear ratio doesn't matter.

how about a set of fuel lines (stock) from the VP to the head, for a 24V.... I want to try and see if they can be chromed.

shipped to 49247

Thanks
Ian

I also need the black plastic bezel 99 that goes on the dash [around gauges, radio etc.] I also need a set of seat covers for a 99 Charcoal grey with the colors in the fabric. I would prefer a set of leather covers for nonpower seats. Front bumper lower grey plastic trim.

ha! I have a tough one for you:

I need a 2003 ECM from a Standard Output 250hp motor with NV4500

:)

I am interested:

1. fuel pump gear for P7100.
2. intercooler rubber connections
3. Gen3 steering gear

98-02 plastic parking brake release handle. Preferably dark grey, but I can paint it to match if not. Also unmolested driver side a-pillar trim with tweeter hole. If not with tweeter hole, then I'll need the passenger side without tweeter too.

also the drain tube from the turbo to the block. and auto dimming mirror for a 97.

Last edited:
Back