Marshfield Mo May 17th pull info

tristan21

I couldnt get any info today on the pull in Marshfield but I'll keep tryin for times, classes, etc., tomorrow by calling Baillie and a few other locals that go to our church. Here is the Directions:

Your final destination is the Fair grounds/ better known as Ellis O Jackson Marshfield Park. Highway cc/AKA E Hubble Dr, goes right passed the fair grounds.

From I44: Marshfield is exit 100, Go to the top of the ramp and head right down spur dr/AKA 38 Hwy.

The road will split at the light stay left on 38 and follow it through the road construction about 1/2 mile until the road ys again stay left which turns into CC hwy/AKA W Hubble Dr. Follow that road about a mile and a half and look to the right for N Marshall St. Your there.

Directions from 38 hwy/AKA Commercial st. Turn right on Pine st follow all the way to hwy CC and turn left and follow to N. Marshall.

More details to follow.

Pretty sure its a 2.8 only diesel class.

I called the chamber and they had no idea. I have heard that it is a 2.8 bushed class.

The lady at the chamber looked of the schedule and saw no truck pull, she said something about some craft fair, so I really don't know how else to call. I need some tuning on the truck so if I could find out some info, it would be nice. You would think someone who is from Marshfield would be able to give a little more info. LOL

Payout is $145, 125, 95 70 and 60. 2.8 class only and it starts at 6:00pm Diesel class will run last. They will let you thru tech one time without all tha safty junk. Baillie Diesel is tha sponsor. He's faxin me a sheet with all tha info. He won tha last Marshfield pull by tha way.

And I never claim to be good for anything other than breakin parts and smart a$$ comments.

I saw you were online, figured I should take a jab!

Can you confirm if a 2.8 bushing will work? I think Baillie has a new truck out this year too. Anthony will love it, it has industrial injection all over it!

6:00 pm
8000 lbs hanging weights 60" from center
3.0 inducer
water injection allowed
driveshaft loops, ujoint shields
tranny blanket if over 4500

Pretty much I think it is the DHRA 3.0 class rules.

SMTTPA is the sanctioning body

You can trim the weight Garry, just take off the outside tires, and if I am there I will help you take out your tool box.

I didn't ask about the safety equipment, he just read off the rules of the class.

Them tires is stayin on, heheh. I can pull the tailgate and empty the tool box and every spec of dust in the cab and maybe make it. I got the rear ujoint sheild but he says above we can get through tech one time.
Dan, you goin?

LIke I said I didn't ask about the saftey, he just read the rules for the class to me.

I have a few things to straigten out on the truck, so I don't get as bad of a whooping put on me as last time. I am not 100% sure, would like too, have to talk to the Boss!

I got lucky, with your wastegate messing up. I ain't checked with my BOSS yet either!

That blue 3rd gen of Bailies does look nice. On the industrial thing a certain someone over there I think slipped some F1 inj in it after installing mine he was real curious where I got them and what info I had about where to get them. And I know they are testing with the smarty.

That blue 3rd gen of Bailies does look nice. On the industrial thing a certain someone over there I think slipped some F1 inj in it after installing mine he was real curious where I got them and what info I had about where to get them. And I know they are testing with the smarty.

Do they pull the 3rd gen, a couple of weeks ago they pulled a real nice 12 valve at Purdy.

Yep I was wrong. Jim said they only sled the 12ver but the 3rd gen is just a tow truck. Bummer. He said it would have probly be cheaper to hop up tha new one.

Anyway wheres tha videos. I say GS and Jason were both taping. I would like to have seen it again. I didnt even get to here the exact places they finished.

Back