Maryland Pull

We would like to thank everyone who attended today, and hope you had a good time. We also appreciate all the pullers who made the long trip on a possibly rainy day. Excellent show for the spectators (the few who braved the cold). The track was not the best it has been, wich resulted in a little shorter distances than we like, but good pull. Anyone interested in results with distances? Ideas for rules, or weight classes for next year??

sure... Who pulled how far??

Was it Cummins, Duramax.... or PowerStroke?? LoL..

Any videos??

I got a call later last evening about going down to this pull, but with things already lined up for the weekend, ..I knew I'd never make it..

Mod class was one by some common rail with some big name sponsors, followed closely by a 7.3 built and ran by a guy from the Harrisburg area... didn't catch who took third.

I didn't catch the stock class at all

Classic Diesel was won by a flatbed 12v, I came in 2nd myself, and a '91 dodge in 3rd I belive

I think the flatbed took 1st in stock diesel too.
Then another Dodge in 2nd.
D-MAX 3rd.
Track was soggy.

the track wasnt worth a darn after that blue Ford tractor pulled about 380' and cut the top 2" of dirt off the entire track and then they drug that loose dirt back onto the track and tried to roll it.

oh well, thats part of the game, it was a good pull, i dont see why next year with some advertising and plenty of time to plan that we cant get those stands packed for 2-3 truck events in thoughout the season.

i didnt pay attention but are there lights up there to have a pull at night? if you guys get a couple dates set early in the season, we can get it on enough truck forums to have a great turnout as well as advertise to get some local folks out just to watch.

yes there is lights to do a night pull, we will have to get together to get some dates set.

Yeah they have lights.

They had the track covered the night before, but theres only so much you can do to keep it dry. I think there was a good turnout considering the weather. And we're competeing with deer season.

I had a great time. My second time there and first time pulling ever. Ran 265' in the stock gas class. I think with some more tinkering with my edge and some other little touches I hope to bring the number up. I have a few videos but I'm at work and can not upload them. I will try tomorrow to get one more up. I have one on youtube right now of me pulling, just look for this same screenname on there and you will find it. One question though, Is tuckahoe the only place where the gas class weight is above 6500Lbs? I came in at 6795lbs, squeeking under the 6800lbs cut off. If that is the case it looks like tuckahoe will be the only place I can pull next season. Once

I think they pull 8,000 open gas at Centreville, I think they also pull a heavy gas class in chestertown. Don't know about a street class that heavy.

the red common rail dosent run to bad. what happen to carsons pull, wanted to see how it ran.

bigredneck said:
LOL keep braging:hehe: i see ya in spring i be there on saturday but i be in your class in spring if goes well cause i got second in stock and MOD class few weeks ago so dont worrie i coming right behind you dont for forget:what:

you did not get 2nd in the mod class, Milky did 321 feet and T.J did 321.8 at the elks if that is what you are talking about.

hopefully this winter i will get my studs in and my stage 2's here. so i should be ready for next season

RAMpage said:
the red common rail dosent run to bad. what happen to carsons pull, wanted to see how it ran.

carson got 2nd, just 8' behind the red truck. i have the video on my camera but I only capture the videos of people i know to the computer. i have every diesel truck that pulled yesterday on video, just a pain in the rear to get them put on the computer.

carson got 2nd, just 8' behind the red truck.

Is that the white powerstoke? I thought both of them (blue&white) ran good.

Back