mass air flow sensor code

reformed ricer

Diesel has been
my truck has been setting a p0103(MAF sensor-circuit high input) code for about the last three or so months. there's no change in performance that i have noticed, the truck still has factory intake. i tried switching the sensor with my dad and brothers trucks but that hasn't seemed to help. i can erase it the code and it stays off until shut the truck off and restart it, then it comes back and it doesn't matter if i 'm running a tune. can anyone give me some suggestions? thanks.

Take the tune out of it and see if it goes away. If it does than it is a tuning issue. The system performs checks to make sure it is flowing and expected amount of air and if that is off in th enew tune it will set the code.

The same truck did it with the original stock tune flashed to it. Where should we be looking in the FSM to see what each pin on the sensor should read?

Mine did the same thing right after I cleaned my air filter with the K&N Kit.... did you clean you air filter lately the oil is known to throw codes

Back