Matt Moon 11.20 @ 123 mph fuel only !

Thanks for postin Trent I would have killed for your 60ft on your 11.80 run. Traction was terible at RMR that night on a street tire.
Trents Vid YouTube - 11.80

congrats matt!:rockwoot: are 10's next on the list for ya?

:nos: I actually put the bottle in on my last run but havent run spray for a while and my mico switch on my pedal was bent so it never sprayed. I forgot to even check it :bang

:nos: I actually put the bottle in on my last run but havent run spray for a while and my mico switch on my pedal was bent so it never sprayed. I forgot to even check it :bang

I was wondering how you did. I was hoping to hear some tens, but next time i guess.

too bad he cant move that fast down the sled pullin track :poke: lol j/k nice pass matt

Congrats Mat, one question DID YOU GET KICKED OFF THE TRACK ?
Thanks
I had 4 runs under cage teritory (11.49) and only got a warning. 2 of them were during there midnight drags late night and all they were worried about then was if any of the rice rockets brought in guns or knifes. They have a seperate track crew for the midnights.

matt your head light is burnt out:hehe: looks like we will have a good pulling season ahead of us.

How is the Dirtymax coming ? The new pic looks good :cool:

Truck just sitting here, waiting to test, our dragstrips fisrt day was on Phils wedding and it wasnt opened this weekend. We are going to Anaconda this weekend to test it.
Hey Matt should I show Phil this thread?:poke:

Truck just sitting here, waiting to test, our dragstrips fisrt day was on Phils wedding and it wasnt opened this weekend. We are going to Anaconda this weekend to test it.
Hey Matt should I show Phil this thread?:poke:
Only if we want it to turn ugly :evil I am sure he will pop in something negitive here shortly LOL

It was very cool indeed, Too bad to hear about the switch. Devan and I were wanting to stay but we had to make it back down to Delta that night eventually. Are we going to be seeing 10's next weekend?

Wow, remind me not to bump into either of you Utah boys on the street! Those duramax's are quick!

Jared

Back