MDTDC Dyno Day pics

1lowdiesel

I had a great time once again and can't wait for next year. Here are some of the pics i took throughout saturday and sunday.

DSC_7037.jpg

DSC_7038.jpg

DSC_7039.jpg

DSC_7040.jpg

DSC_7041.jpg

DSC_7042.jpg

DSC_7043.jpg

DSC_7044.jpg

DSC_7045.jpg

DSC_7051.jpg

DSC_7052.jpg

DSC_7053.jpg

DSC_7062.jpg

DSC_7060.jpg

DSC_7056.jpg

DSC_7055.jpg

DSC_7068.jpg

DSC_7067.jpg

DSC_7069.jpg

DSC_7070.jpg

DSC_7071.jpg

Nice pics. Thanks for taking them. Our normal camera guy wasn't there this time, but you and Timebomb did a nice job of covering for him.

[ame="http://s787.photobucket.com/home/Killercomet/recentuploads?page=1"]Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket[/ame]

I like that back bumper / roll pan on that gray 2nd gen, hell i like the whole truck! But would really like to have that bumper.......
:doh:

Thanks for coming out guys and the support!!!

I will wear my new shirt proud!!!:rockwoot:

looks like you had another great turn out and show, sadly I missed it. but there is alway the spring show to look foward to!

I really hope the next Spring Fling is either the weekend before or after Cruisin Ocean City...which is 19-22 May.

I like that back bumper / roll pan on that gray 2nd gen, hell i like the whole truck! But would really like to have that bumper.......
:doh:

that truck was sweet. Super clean and very well detailed. I think it used to be 2wd, b/c the front link mounts were fabbed and welded to the frame. Very clean though either way.

Thanks for coming out guys and the support!!!

I will wear my new shirt proud!!!:rockwoot:

No problem greg, can't wait to come back in the spring.:cheer: And your truck is a true beast! :bow:

Back