Mega Cabs

Just bought an 06 mega cab, need so ideas...

Sell it back and go buy a Prius! You could run a key down each side several times, that's an idea. You could disconnect the rear drive shaft and make it a front wheel drive, that's an idea. You could be more specific about the kind of ideas you wanted, that is also an idea.

Sell it back and go buy a Prius! You could run a key down each side several times, that's an idea. You could disconnect the rear drive shaft and make it a front wheel drive, that's an idea. You could be more specific about the kind of ideas you wanted, that is also an idea.
Judist Priest douch bag.. This is in the photography section! Guy is probably looking for some visuals on some extrior mods don't ya think?

to the op: here is mine, its just partially de-badged, 20's (currently H2's) 5" tbe (no tip), and some polished stainless nefr bars.
I'm not big into the exterior accesories as i use mine for work so all my stuff i like stockisly clean looking.
IMG-20110617-00074.jpg

you could go wash your mouth out with a revolver, thats an idea for you...

i bought a 06 megacab last year, great truck, here is my project...im doing a big makeover on it. its a gas 2wheel drive 1500. i got it cheap lol. i bought a set of american force 26 inch indendepence dually wheels, lowered "leveling kit" air bags for hauling, one piece dually fenders "shot bed" and a duramax/allison drivetrain. i wanted something a little different and fun.

prius? nahh... im looking for some visuals and some mods its a daily driver. Maybe some twins and some dual cp3's? efi live has been installed and trans is in the process of being built! just looking for some rims and ideas for bumpers.
thanks

Black on red mega is my buddies. Chrome on red mega is my old truck.
left has 5'' lift. right has 6'' lift

Attachments

• mega.jpg
    mega.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 06 mega.jpg
    06 mega.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What color is the truck? Mines a 4th gen but maybe you'll see something you can use. It's a 5" rough country with moto metal 961's. Those federal couragias don't give me the impression they're going to last long so I'm trying to figure out now what I want to do for tires next.

20120703_161732.jpg

20120703_161754.jpg

Back