membership fee!

Well if I'm picked anytime anyone travels through Montgomery County tx I won't give you a ticket! Might even take care of some!

Well if I'm picked anytime anyone travels through Montgomery County tx I won't give you a ticket! Might even take care of some!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs1b0lr3ptg[/MEDIA]

Please forget my previous post.....wait, are these Dunkin, or Bacon doughnuts. This is Comp D, our standards are.......high. LOL

MAN!!! You went Straight for the Trump Card!!!!!

I was gonna wait a bit before I pulled mine out!! lol

I think instead of having a "sign-up" fee, we should just invoke a "fine" for retarded asses who 1) can't type 2) can't use proper grammer 3) can't find their glow plugs on their dodge 4) the list goes on and on.

LOL

...waits for a invite to super dooper top secret fish taco boat club.....

I think instead of having a "sign-up" fee, we should just invoke a "fine" for retarded asses who 1) can't type 2) can't use proper grammer 3) can't find their glow plugs on their dodge 4) the list goes on and on.

LOL

...waits for a invite to super dooper top secret fish taco boat club.....

Um, #1 and #2 eliminates 99% of current members. This may include some of the the "super bad ass, most awesomest, secret, taco lovin, TS boat floating" members.

is there nudie pics in this "super bad ass, most awesomest, secret, taco lovin, TS boat floating" club? if not I can refer you to a site that has them...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Um, #1 and #2 eliminates 99% of current members. This may include some of the the "super bad ass, most awesomest, secret, taco lovin, TS boat floating" members.

True, but you know what I mean. I don't mean common misspellings, or occasional retardedness as I am as guilty as the mods....LOL...but I mean the folks that type in all lower case, with no punctuation, and you have to read it four times to get a clue as to what they are talking about.

Can I use blackmail photos to get in?

I hope so. I have a boat picture....don't I Phil? :hehe: He deletes it everytime I posted it in the past. And don't ask, I won't share it..unless I don't get an invite.....:lolly:

Back