Mid TN and Southern KY events

SEPTEMBER PULLS!!! All of these are on a THURSDAY night. Thanks Scott and Barry for getting the info! I'm sure rules in Springfield won't be too far off of what Clarksville and Dickson have had, but whoever finds out first please post.

Springfield - Sept. 1
Dickson - Sept. 8
Clarksville - Sept. 22

I am gonna make a trip to Texas next month to see family and I will see if anyone down there has some weights that they will give me. Then they will be up for grabs.

yeah i am in need for about six or maybe seveb hunderd pounds would like to have international style hanging weightsn if any way possible thanks :)

As far as I know Hop town is a MidSouth pull. I don't know if they will have any non-sanctioned classes afterwards or anything like that.

There is a KenTenn pull in Ardmore,Tn if anyone is interested this friday and saturday, July 8th and 9th. I am still trying to find out if there will be any diesel trucks running or not.

I talked to Brain Smith a few min. ago. He is vice president of trucks with KenTenn. He said so long as you had all the safety req. and had the papers proving your clutch had been inspected by someone and had the sfi numbers on it you could run. I know of at least one diesel truck that should be there now. There may be others that notmally run with them. I do not normally run with them but its 20 mins from my house.

I talked to Brain Smith a few min. ago. He is vice president of trucks with KenTenn. He said so long as you had all the safety req. and had the papers proving your clutch had been inspected by someone and had the sfi numbers on it you could run. I know of at least one diesel truck that should be there now. There may be others that notmally run with them. I do not normally run with them but its 20 mins from my house.[/QUOT

Its more then SFI aproved clutch. You have to SFI tranny blanket, u joiny sheilds, bolts in down pipe, seat belt, complete driving suit with nomex. Helmet snell 2000, kill switch on truck. In its a 2.8 & 3.0 classes with a few local pulling 2.6

Logan Robinson &, Blair Byers pulls with them and there 2.6 trucks. I dont pull with them any more do to driver suit in how the Hills alway drag diesel truck out last. Just my two cents

Its more then SFI aproved clutch. You have to SFI tranny blanket, u joiny sheilds, bolts in down pipe, seat belt, complete driving suit with nomex. Helmet snell 2000, kill switch on truck. In its a 2.8 & 3.0 classes with a few local pulling 2.6

Logan Robinson &, Blair Byers pulls with them and there 2.6 trucks. I dont pull with them any more do to driver suit in how the Hills alway drag diesel truck out last. Just my two cents[/QUOTE]

Thank you for listing everything. I wasn't implying that the clutch was the only thing you had to have just to make that clear.

I know exactly what you mean with the way Hill does diesel trucks. He did our fair pull this past year and did one of the better jobs I've seen him do in a long time. I think someone has gotten through his head that its either run diesel trucks or he will loss more business. Just my 2 cents.

I know logan told me that the group he pulled with that they had to have a geeitain or how ever you spell it but a air cutt off because i was talking to him about it at T.S he parked beside me but idk the total details so i mite be understanding wrongly

I know logan told me that the group he pulled with that they had to have a geeitain or how ever you spell it but a air cutt off because i was talking to him about it at T.S he parked beside me but idk the total details so i mite be understanding wrongly

you are correct if it a mechanical injected truck. if its a electronic truck you can kill the ecm on it which kills the fuel. I have pulled with them some in no longer do cause of the treat ment hill has done in the past. Plus the drive suit. Hope to see you at marion on July 30th. In joe can run the open 4x4 class. Would love to have you guys up.

you are correct if it a mechanical injected truck. if its a electronic truck you can kill the ecm on it which kills the fuel. I have pulled with them some in no longer do cause of the treat ment hill has done in the past. Plus the drive suit. Hope to see you at marion on July 30th. In joe can run the open 4x4 class. Would love to have you guys up.

So true. The Mayfeild KY pull a year or two ago did me in with KenTenn and the hills. Drove all the way up there to watch a grown man cry all night about diesel trucks. I know Blair has put a TON of work into getting KenTenn to recognize diesel trucks but its hard to still show up because of the sled operator.

Did anyone get any videos of the ardmore pull? Didn't get there till later and diesel trucks ran first class I think.

SEPTEMBER PULLS!!! All of these are on a THURSDAY night. Thanks Scott and Barry for getting the info! I'm sure rules in Springfield won't be too far off of what Clarksville and Dickson have had, but whoever finds out first please post.

Springfield - Sept. 1
Dickson - Sept. 8
Clarksville - Sept. 22

BUMP for all of these pulls coming up. All of them have a thread going...

Springfield 9/1
Dickson 9/8
Clarksville 9/22

Anything else coming up around here?

Back