Mid west truckin nationals - may 17th

Here is the MWTN payout schedule

10152644_693819954011830_5239261928455656807_n.png

10154174_694114827315676_870903338027121232_n.png

The Hilton Garden Inn
360 Regency Park
O’Fallon, IL 62269
618-624-4499

Book your room now…$99.00 a night for a King or Double Queen!!

1) Online:
HTTP://WWW.STLOUISOFALLONIL.HGI.COM
Enter the reservations dates needed
Click on MORE OPTIONS
Click on ADD SPECIAL RATE CODES
In the Group Code Box, enter the code: NHRDA5
Click CHECK AVAILABILITY

Or

2) Call: 1.877.STAY.HGI (1-877-782-9444)
Group Code: NHRDA5
Group Name: Mid West Truckin Nationals

*Please book rooms BEFORE 5/1/14 to guarantee your rate!!

10154174_694114827315676_870903338027121232_n.png

The Hilton Garden Inn
360 Regency Park
O’Fallon, IL 62269
618-624-4499

Book your room now…$99.00 a night for a King or Double Queen!!

1) Online:
HTTP://WWW.STLOUISOFALLONIL.HGI.COM
Enter the reservations dates needed
Click on MORE OPTIONS
Click on ADD SPECIAL RATE CODES
In the Group Code Box, enter the code: NHRDA5
Click CHECK AVAILABILITY

Or

2) Call: 1.877.STAY.HGI (1-877-782-9444)
Group Name: Mid West Truckin Nationals

*Please book rooms BEFORE 5/1/14 to guarantee your rate!!

Better get your rooms booked if you want to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn they only have 10 rooms left and then they are sold out!

Don't miss the Friday Night Kick Off Party in the lounge 6pm till 9pm !

Make sure to get your room reserved today.

To book your room - Call 618-624-4499
Group Name: Mid West Truckin

The Hilton Garden Inn
360 Regency Park
O'Fallon, IL 62269
618-624-4499

Just so everyone knows Friday night is going to be a good time as well, a bunch of the locals are getting together for arm drop drags, this is exactly how it sounds, you get a hot chick, stand her in the middle where the lights are and haul balls. I'd love to see some of y'all do this especially if you can get her to wait up and not to rush to spool

Just so everyone knows Friday night is going to be a good time as well, a bunch of the locals are getting together for arm drop drags, this is exactly how it sounds, you get a hot chick, stand her in the middle where the lights are and haul balls. I'd love to see some of y'all do this especially if you can get her to wait up and not to rush to spool

Sounds like fun

Lets also make sure all the locals also come out and compete on Saturday as we have been trying to get into Gateway for the past couple of years and we need to show them that an all Diesel event is needed every year at Gateway

Update on the Friday night drags, it will be a stoplight style drags now lol, just one stage light, then it shoots straight to green... No arm drops :(

How is everyone liking cooler weather? I always considered 70s to be too cool to drag :/

Track is junk, of course I haven't seen a pull yet that Carl Buckner was involved in that didn't have issues. More importantly when you try to talk to him about something, you just walk away with disgust as his arrogance and rudeness are abundant.

The sled track or drag?

Sled track.

They had to flip the direction of the sled, because the first two trucks struggled to move the sled when going the original direction. Then the winning distance was 265 in the 2.6.

Sled had to be pushed by the skid steer to get it back to the start, as it didn't appear to be able to do it by itself.

Worst track I've ever been on! I was pretty disappointed that nothing besides turning the sled around was attempted to help the conditions...

Edit: Not here to bash the event or talk trash just disappointed with the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Well I'm disappointed that I missed it all due to the wedding but I really hope NHRDA will decide to keep it going here and continue to improve the track and announcers

Track is junk, of course I haven't seen a pull yet that Carl Buckner was involved in that didn't have issues. More importantly when you try to talk to him about something, you just walk away with disgust as his arrogance and rudeness are abundant.

Yes the track was JUNK!!!!!! We drove 4 hours to a pull last year that Carl Buckner was in charge of and it was just as bad. Got there and tractor guy told me not to even unload. After 2 hours of watching and waiting to see what Carl was going to do, (which was nothing) the crowd stated to raise hell and get very angry. He finally called the pull off, but man what a waste of time.
I am not bashing NHRDA at all. But if I would have known CARL BUCKNER was in charge of the track I would not have even gone.

Last edited:
It was definitely a waste of my time and money. Won't be returning next year for sure!!

Back