Midnight drags

what was the ET and MPH?

Garrett

Not sure they dont give out slips and the camera wont pic up the board. Hasnt been running right (found burnt turbo) and the best it did that night was like a 10.85@115...:bang :bang :bang Leaves good, but falls on its face after that..

Watch your head right before you launch. Like you know what is coming next. :bow: Nice..

Bwahahaha.. Good eye, good eye. :lolly: Great, now you have me paranoid about what my head is doing.. like I didnt have enough to worry about. :hehe:

I know that in that video im looking down to start with cause im not watching the tree im watching the boost gauge so that I can leave at about 35 to 40 lbs every time. Last year running the FS64 if I didnt watch what was going on I would leave at 45 to 50 since it spooled so quick. Thats not the case anymore, but just for tuning sake im trying to leave about the same every time. I get some of the bugs worked out im going to start paying attention to the tree. :tree: But for now thats what the Midnights are for. Thanks for the laugh man. :kick:

What's your weight distribution on that truck? If you don't wanna share, that's ok too :lolly:

What's your weight distribution on that truck? If you don't wanna share, that's ok too :lolly:

Weight distribution.... Hmmm

Well the motor is up front, I set on the left, and the 5 gal fuel and 18 gal water tank is in the rear. :hehe:

I seriously have no idea man, I put down $100 bucks on a set of scales last year and someone stole them before I payed the rest (ya something was fishy alright) :bang

Back