Mike's truck runs a 10.48

DennisM

CompD Sponsor
Mike D and co. were racing in Medicine Hat on the weekend and Mike pulled off a 10.48 @ 130 MPH on the 1/4 mile. Congrats Mike! Too bad Nasty Girl bowed out and wouldn't race you.:rockwoot:

Fun things happen when you replace diesel with Canadian Whiskey. Nice numbers fellas. :rockwoot:

Forgot to mention that He did 3 runs all in the 10s. Ranging from 10.8 to 10.48.

I am working on a vid right now, I will keep you posted.

i was at the track and will say that is one fast common rail... mike and barry feel cofindent that there is more room on the table.... will 9s come this year is the real question?

I think 9s would come if we lost a lot of weight on that truck.

No sense in pushing into the 9's when we 4x4 are not allowed to run in the 9's.
It would be cool though to see a 4x4 in the 9's

DennisM said:
Mike D and co. were racing in Medicine Hat on the weekend and Mike pulled off a 10.48 @ 130 MPH on the 1/4 mile. Congrats Mike! Too bad Nasty Girl bowed out and wouldn't race you.:rockwoot:

Bowed out? Get your facts straight Dennis! :blahblah1: I will be more than happy to race Mike as I have stated many many times! Run what ya brung cause 1036 RWHP on fuel is old news for Nasty. :pop:

I would like to see the timeslip so i can compare it to my run and see where we are.

Nasty Girl said:
Bowed out? Get your facts straight Dennis! :blahblah1: I will be more than happy to race Mike as I have stated many many times! Run what ya brung cause 1036 RWHP on fuel is old news for Nasty. :pop:

The rumor is nasty does not run any more.

W1cked said:
I would like to see the timeslip so i can compare it to my run and see where we are.

I havent seen the 10.48 slip, but i did see the 10.60 slip......and looking at your slip, i would say you are pretty close too a 10.60. 1/8 was the same, but the last half they pick up .18 on you and another 1.1 mph.

Back