mild built 47rh trans and tcase

lee01dg

I have a 47rh and dhd tcase for sale. Both are in fine working condition. I decided to swap in a 5spd since I'm towing more often now. The trans has a Suncoast billet flexplate sfi rated. Billet triple disc converter with low stall. Sonnax 300m billet input. Suncoast heavy duty rebuild kit. I can't remember exactly what all it includes. It has a tcs billet output. Stock intermediate. Also has a double deep pan. Trans has never been above 180 deg most of the time it runs 150 or less. I always ran two tranny coolers and took it easy on it. No sled pulls or drag races. Maybe a few boosted launches in 2wd. Not wanting to trade or part out. I will entertain offers on the tranny and tcase separately or together. I have other parts as well if you're wanting to do a conversion. I'm asking $4200 for the trans and tcase together. Trans has about 30 to 40k and never given me any problems. If I'm way off on price let me know guys not trying to screw anyone. I'm basing my prices compared to what I've seen selling here lately. I have more in parts than what I'm asking for the trans and tcase together. I have pics on my phone i can text. You can call or text or pm me. 270 590 6326. Thanks Lee

I'd love to have it to swap into mine....But it's just a bad time financially for a lot of us.

Yeah kinda figured it was a bad time. Bad time for me too. It ain't eatin nothing sitting in the shop. Lol

All That work we did swapping to an Auto 6 yrs ago, and now you change your mind........... Took you long enough lol

Yeah I know kinofab but time to move on. Kinda sickening in a way. This trans has never let me down. Just towing 26k and 3.55 rear end is hard on the engine trying to keep Rpms up to keep egts down.This trans needs to be in a truck to hit the track with.

I'd probably do 3600 or so on just the trans. I can help with delivery throw in some extra stuff or whatever I can do to sweeten the deal. Let me know. Thanks

Well... make offers I guess. I also found the stock input and output I'll throw in.

How much for just the DHD transfer case?

How much do you think it would be to ship it to Vegas?

Tcase is sold but trans is still available. Survey someone needs a good tranny. Make some offers guys.

May be a dumb question but never had an auto in a dodge,
How much hp will it handle without issues rising?

That's kinda hard to say depending on what it's being used for. I daily drove it and hauled some fairly heavy loads with this set up and never had any problems. My truck is right at or a little over 500 at the wheels. I would be afraid to push it farther with more power I just changed plans with the truck.

I meant to say I wouldn't be afraid to push it farther.... I hate using a phone for this. Lol 3200 for tranny and flexplate. I can help with delivery or whatever.

Back