mildly built 2wd 47hr complete with TC and all.

2141pete

Hell I dont know
I am pulling the tranny out this week to put in my new one from Tim Barber. I will sell this as a complete setup from flex plate to pan. It will come with stock flex plate, and unknown billet single disc converter. The tranny has a transgo shift kit and red alto's and colene steel's. I will have to check milage on it from previous owner but I think it is pretty low. Whole setup runs great and shifts fine with zero slippage and no shudder from the TC. I will shoot video of truck driving on the road later today. The only reason I am selling is to install my new billet tranny from TRE.

$900 obo, will also do trades. Shipping is on your dime but I will pack it up and send it out.

Im interested, but I think the shipping would kill me. Can you pm how much shipping would be to 53149

From Va to here it was $150-200. I will try and get a quote today or tomorrow.

use freightquote.com they've been a big help to me and have great prices! from georgia to oklahoma i paid $130.

Here are some pics
IMG_20110307_193844.jpg

IMG_20110307_193830.jpg

Things I would trade towards are a benched pump 500cc or more, Mildly ported O-ronged 12v head w/springs, intercooler, 2/3rd's twin kit, or a set of drag slicks w/wheels. Possibly other things too. I have a tiny bit of money I can put with the tranny but not much. I also have a set of BD valve covers brand new and a cool Black thing designed for people hunting I could sell or trade towards a package deal of more than one of the items listed above.

Back