Military Surplus generator and 2 1/2 ton trailer

Big Block 88

Midwest Monsters
10KW 60HZ 3 phase Military surplus diesel generator, starts easy 24 Volt electrical, unit was used to back up power a large weapons vault so all the terminal and switches have been removed. I just want it out of my shop we baught it at auction for a guy and he never paid us so it's in my way.

If your good with wiring and electronics it would be an awsome unit to fix up or use as is and hard wire it.

Pics on this site

3 Cylinder Diesel Generator - Duramax Diesels Forum

$1000 obo

2 1/2 ton single axle trailer desert tan good shape side racks installed pulls great behind 3/4 ton or larger truck. Excellent for fire wood and other heavy hauling

$650 obo

Last edited:
I cant see the pics on the other sight. It says I need to make an account. can you get a NSN off of it for me? I want to look up more information in it. I'm interested.

Sorry fellas I have been swamped anyone who may still be interested give me a shout. I just got a new panel for it to replace the damaged one, it will need someone who knows what they are doin with wireing to get it rewired and seeing as I am retarded with electricity I can't do it. We just fired it up sunday after sitting for nearly 6 months in the shop it fired right up. We can also get filter for the fuel and air and most of the parts for it still, I most likely have them in stock

I'm still interested. I'm currently hanging out in Iraq, so it would be some months until I would be able to get it. Still interested though...

PM's replied too.

Dustin Z where are you located? I was in Baghdad for 25 months in IZ Green Zone

yep on the air brakes, also has mechanical hand brakes for parking. In decent shape desert sand camo... Excellent for hauling wood pulls good behind a 3/4 ton with the right hitch. It can go cheap shoot me offers,

Have you gotten a chance to get the NSN? I'm still interested, but want to research it first.

If you can't get the NSN, part number and cage code will be great....

It's all been kinda jacked up, typically when somthing go's to auction here in KS even if it's listed on GL the number is damaged or removed. I would assume it is the government's way of washing there hands of it so they can't be held responsible for anything.

We will try and get an NSN off of a similar unit. I wish I could tell you more on it but the guy we baught it for was the one we knew everything.

Back