Miller welders and misc equipment

I would love the Tig but a bit overkill and priced for me for my needs.

A 250 syncrowave is nice for those rare occasions when you need the extra amperage, I believe these go to 300 amps. I used to have a 200 amp Miller tig and it was very slow on thicker material.

I'm keeping one tig and a smaller table for myself, the rest would be a great start for a small business

Any chance you or anyone you know from the area will be heading to Rudy's? I would take the syncrowave but your about 9 hours or more away

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

My company has a job near frackville pa right now, how far is that from you bud?

As a note to other guys I travel from Pennsylvania north and east so I may be able to meet with some things

that is about 3 and a half hours from me. Although not to far off of I-80, which i will possibly be traveling this weekend. When is the next time you or the other crew will be out there? I will make the drive. thats not to bad for me

Is the tig 220V single phase or 3 phase? What type of water cooler?
Thanks.
RonA

The tig is single phase 220 and I believe it will run 460 also, I will confirm later tonight. The cooler is Bernard but I have a Miller also that I could put on if desired

What kind of mig leads do you have. I have a 30ft push pull water cooled but would just like a 20 ft without all the extra.

That's a great deal on the 354. I kind of did the same thing a while back. Cincinnati door company went out of business and I bought a 304cc, coolmate cooler, mig set up and the 30' lead for $1600 along with various 40lb rolls of stainless, aluminum and regular .035 wire.

My push pull gun is 12 feet I believe.. I think the 354, cooler, both wire feeders and 7 or 8 mig guns are all going as a package on Saturday

Move that stuff down here, take my extra room for free, and just make stuff for me. I'll feed you and beer you.

Back