Mini Maxx help

holsky

Hey guys,

Having a little trouble hooking up a mini maxx on a 2011 6.7. How are you guys hooking up the power wire for it? I was trying to find a fuse for it, as the instructions wanted and it showed m33 in the fuse panel is a good option. Hooked it up and no power with the key on.

If I move the switch on the box that goes to the mini maxx on the battery position it will power up but its on all the time. And on the key position it wont power up on that m33 fuse.

I tried the radio fuse and to my surprise it powered on and stayed on. I could have sworn that would have work. LOL

Also I tapped in the egt hot wire to the power wire but I cant see that messing anything up.

Thanks,
Austin

Got it all figured out. Tapped the keyed cigarette lighter power source inside the cab under dash.

It is a blue wire purple stripe or vise versa if I remember right if anyone wants to know.

Now just waiting on my MCC unlock code.

Last edited:
I've read through some older threads and couldn't find really what I was looking for and all of them were locked.

So my question is what head studs do you guys recommend? Truck will never have bigger injectors/turbos.

Also is it just good insurance to go ahead and put studs in it since it will never see anymore upgrades then its got now?

It will stay in it's stock form with the deletes, exhaust, intake.

Last edited:
Got another question for you guys.

After I installed the mini maxx, the Bluetooth for the guys phone is messing up. Would there be any connection with installing the mini and the Bluetooth? Or is this just a random occurrence between the two?

Back