Misc. Parts

NyCowboy87

My truck is getting gutted to be a dedicated puller, everything is coming out. Interior, wiring harness, dash, hvac components, etc. If there is anything you need let me know, everything is in good working condition and is coming out of a 95 f250 extended cab xlt model.

are you ripping out the carpet and insulation?? what color?? mine got chewed to hell in storage over the winter... price? I can prolly just drive out and pick it up if itd be cheeper then shipping it...

Yep carpet and everything is out. It is a gray interior, if you want to come pick it up Ill give it to ya.

I'll get in line for the instrument panel trim if there are no additional holes for lights or switches and no breaks or cracks.

PM me a price shipped to 30121.

Where you pulling at?

from phone

Im pretty sure you have seen me around already. Pulled the white/green 7.3 in wnypf "local/street" class back in 2011. I broke a piston at the end of that summer and it has been under construction since, coming back as a pro stock truck.

Wny and esp are only running 2.6 and workstock. Wny is using fpp rules and esp is using ppl rules

from phone

Ya I know, already talked to Mark about it. Its way too late to turn it into a 2.6 truck, Ill go pull out east or with fpp if I cant hook it around here.

Back