MoArk's pulls

Be any intrest in a 3.0 diesel class on july 5 at poplar bluff? We could bring 6-8 trucks from our org.

Im sure we could work a class up for you guys, we don't ever have any of them around here pull but I'ld be glad to get a class worked up for you guys

We've pulled 2.8 with bootheel last few years, and have pulled in poplar bluff several times. Actually the sled were running with this year is scheduled to be at that pull? The new dominator?

Hmm... If they pull like we have with bootheel before they have our guys pull, then thiers, and then ours again. I'll look into it more and find out though

No big deal either way. We always enjoyed pulling with bootheel. Really good group of people. Ryan turner has always come and personaly welcomed us everytime we come. Just see how things are going to go, pretty sure we can bring 6-8 maybe more trucks.

Sweet! We will gladly try and do anything we can to get ya a class and for everyone to have a good pull.

I think I can work something out. What class are you gonna be in this year?

jones95runner, we will make you guys a class if we have three or more trucks show up, and if three dont then we can still make a open diesel class at least. The same goes for if anyone has a twin turbo truck, ild love to get some of them pulling. We want everyone to be able to pull and have a good time.

Our first pull is coming up April 27th 7:00 pm. Should be a great pull. Hope to see lots of trucks there

Do you think you will still get your pull in with all the rain? I wasn't sure how that bottom land was looking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So far its all good to go right now, really havent had to terrible much. You gonna swing down with your new setup for the Thayer pull Phil?

So far were still in the green for tomorrow, unless we get a flood, the pulls still all good for tomorrow. We have a great track crew of guys so it will be in great shape.

Do you know if the Draggin Wagon is still having a play day in Houston? I haven't even hooked to a sled with my setup yet! She will go or blow I guess!!!

Back