Mod Turbo Tractors

awesome class to watch! very competitive. I know howard meredith, he has the international with all white wheels called meredith s agitator. also randy devaughn who has the road gear farmer. one of my favorites is vern zerby's z unit.

Yes it is, Competitive is not the word for that class...lol Its inches at every pull most of the time.

Nice pics...Where are they from? The one older Ford looks like a tractor that pulls in South Jersey

Do you know what is largest turbo on them? We just started up an unlimited single light weight pro stock class and we are running a 5.2 charger with 540ci

Thanks

This class is limited to an A pump,there are a couple guys running 4.25 chargers,I don't think anyone is close to 5 inches but I could be wrong.

the guys i know are running 4.2 chargers i think. is that one with the 5.2 an a or p pump

It was an a pump but finally they let us use a p pump. Went from a 4.4 to the new one with the pump change.

Thanks guys

Yeah 4.2 and A Pumps for most of these guys. All are near the south central Pa,Md,Va area.

It seems like you hear a lot about pump shafts breaking and other problems with the a pump. I would think they ll probably allow p pumps sooner or later.

Yeah man Ill be there, Big Rigs are pulling so Buckeye Bulldog and a bunch of other pro big rig pullers will be there...

Back