Modified Stock Turbo

Stock class down here must be different from where your from. Class 1 street diesel is programmer, intake and exhaust with stock original turbo. Class 2 is the same but with modded fuel enhancements. Class 3 is modded/aftermarket turbo like stock turbo with a bigger turbine/compressor. Class 4 anything goes. The price for what they do to the stock HE351 is ridiculous for 25hp gain and 100degree drop in EGTs. That's $50 per 1 HP...

Wide Open knows that it is exspensive but a few people wanted something better without warranty issues etc etc... When the turbo came back it worked really well, and WOP figured they would throw it out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver6spd
That would be cheating....

No its not... They word it that way so you can you take a stock turbo and do whatever you want to it as long as it fits in the stock compressor housing and the stock exhaust housing. If it was cheating, they would say STOCK charger, not STOCK APPEARING.

Thats all fine and good but the dmax guys can get cheatas that look stock but are a 64 How is that far to dodge and ford guys?

So this turbo doesn't void warrenty? I think any programmer voids warrenty. I'm sure if you want to mod a stock turbo your gunna have a programmer. That's a high price. Lower it and you might sell some.

Wasn't there another company awhile ago that was doing I think the same thing. The want like $900 and your stock one. They were making the exhaust a little bigger atleast.

Thats all fine and good but the dmax guys can get cheatas that look stock but are a 64 How is that far to dodge and ford guys?

Actually the stock UNMODIFIED Dmax chargers are that big... you can get the modified ones up to 71mm.

Hey Jacob...no pricing in the open forums please. Use your vendor area.

Back