Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

The Dallas dyno day is still going on, but they all started on a DynoCom and it broke after about 10 guys ran.

The cool thing is, they called a DynoJet shop and everyone got to go over to the DynoJet and they are finishing up.

Looks like many of the guys who ran on the DynoCom are also on the Jet and they will all have numbers from 2 dynos on the same day.

So far the dynocom is HIGHER than the DynoJet. 1 truck that made 506 on the DynoCom is now in the low 400's and that was with 3% positive correction on the DynoJet.

Im sure the details will follow. LMAO!

Don you love pissing on everyones parade don't you? unless its your own good doing you don't honestly have anything nice to say do you? Didn't your momma ever tell you if you didn't have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all?

9 LIVES said:
Don you love pissing on everyones parade don't you? unless its your own good doing you don't honestly have anything nice to say do you? Didn't your momma ever tell you if you didn't have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all?

Nope, Just stating the facts as they happened so far today!

Olee wanted me to let you know he is not out of business and as a matter of fact his Dyno will be installed in his new shop the coming days

Soup Nazi said:
So far the dynocom is HIGHER than the DynoJet. 1 truck that made 506 on the DynoCom is now in the low 400's and that was with 3% positive correction on the DynoJet.

So this would mean a 20% difference in dyno numbers from one dyno to the other..... Based on this info a 752 HP run would equl 602 HP and 807 HP would equal 646 HP. This is assuming no correction factor. Applying 3% correction would change the numbers to 579 and 621 respectively.

It would really have been nice to see Gus' truck at the local dynojet running with the other guys as it would put this all to rest. :doh:

BigB82789 said:
:bang No matter what Gus does it's not good enough is it? Geez, give the guy a break...:poke:

Nobody is beating on Gus, in fact I congratulated him on his dyno numbers. I would just like to get a clear picture as to what this pump can or cannot do.

Jetpilot said:
Nobody is beating on Gus, in fact I congratulated him on his dyno numbers. I would just like to get a clear picture as to what this pump can or cannot do.

Most of Gus's info is clear as mud!!!:hehe:

SILENCE!

I Kiiillllll you!

I know, but i'd be pretty frustrated if hes posting all this info and every one wanted more...what do i know..my trucks slow...lol

Back