More Catagory's

wideopen

Slum Lord
I can't think of all the different tractors but I made a short list. If you think of others that need to be added, List it here.:thankyou2:

couple more

Minneapolis Moline, White. Agco, Case IH, White, Oliver, Cockshutt, Ford, New Holland, John Deere, International Harvester, Farmall, Case, Allis Chalmers, Massey Harris,

I have other names, but these seem to be the most popular.. Thanks Dustin

OK OK I hate to add all these different brands and have the set empty..If there is a need for any more I'll add them.. I might lump the IH with the Case and Add a Ford/New Holland ?? Fair enough?

Sorry, I was just stirring the pot. I'd suggest a JD, CAT, IH/Case, Ford/NH, and "Other" category myself. Then if the "other" section got to be too full or filled with a lot of one type make another category and go from there.

Either way, it's pretty cool.

Lot of Stieger's and Gleaners used to be used around here, now about all they do is collect wasp nests and rust LOL LOL

Why dont you lump MM, oliver and cockshutt together also. Alot of them are the same with different paint, atleast the diesel versions.

You could make an "AGCO" section!

Allis Chalmers, Deutz Allis, Agco Allis, White, Oliver, Cockshutt, Minnie Mo, Challenger, Massey Ferguson, Fendt, and Valtra would all be included...Of course so would Gleaner Combines, White/New Idea, Hesston, Sunflower, and some other implement brands;)

I seem to know a bit about them...being a dealer must help:D

Bye Now said:
AGCO the largest tractor company in the world
Not technically...but they are the largest, strictly AG manufacturer in the world;)

Deere & Co and CNH have construction divisions that make up a majority of their sales!

Chris

Back