more twin pics...

SOMEBODY HAS SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!!!
THOSE pictures look alot like the ones that people are posting of ELITE Diesel's twins...WTF???

In the elite pictures, the truck has a manual tranny and the Woodruff Diesel ones have a Torque shift.

Ok, but, why would someone try, or claim that they are designing, and testing something that is someone else's.:kick:

Woodruff's webpage should have said that they are using ELITE's setup/design.:rules:

Sorry, but if someone was using something I developed, and never gave any CREDIT to me on their webpage...I would be extremely pissed. JMO$.02

I may give Tadd, and his company a hard time about getting Dan's truck done,:poke: :Cheer: but, still...for someone else to try to take the credit...get bent!:badidea:

Cruised over the Woodruff website again, looked into different things...you can definetly tell that they are hooked up with Elite.
I guess I would have just worded the write-up differently.

yes but that funky way of plumbing it looks like it was one persons idea.Why would someone who "has been working on it all summer" have two trucks and they both seem to be stuck in the same spot. How can two companies be working on this setup and both work on it for so long without figuring it out. Maybe one person figures out the next step and then send it to the other person. Maybe one person got stuck at a spot and sent it the the other person the figure out the next step. It just doesn't make sense.

I think they have more than one truck at thier shop. I hope they or one gets done soon

What a cluster! But I guess that's the fun part.

Nice modified Dodge though!

And you can see that the downpipe doesn't go past the frame. Elite's dp goes between the frame and trans. And it is smashed down to make it there as well.

Good lord I'm glad I went with a Cummins. The twins just fall onto those things. LOL

After all that work they better hope it runs right, I would be p.o. d if someone took truck and my money , and used me as guinea pig, I think I would of had a working set ,running on truck, before bragging I had a set.

UNBROKEN said:
Good lord I'm glad I went with a Cummins. The twins just fall onto those things. LOL

Blah Blah shouldn't you be in another forum? I want to see what a cummins does behind the Richard Haltom driving experience.

Back