Moroso on the 21st

Mooring Product

I just don't care
I'm going to Moroso on the 21St. Moroso has a Midnight Madness 6 pm to 1 am. Who's in?

Mooring Product said:
I'm going to Moroso on the 21St. Moroso has a Midnight Madness 6 pm to 1 am. Who's in?
i might make that is that dec 21

One more week. I got a good crowd of people going. Not many have diesels but it should be fun.

Man I wish I lived in Florida. We have about 6 months of racing and sled pulling and then 6 months off it sucks. Gives you plenty of time to rebuild and work on stuff though.

Dang, I wish I lived closer none of the tracks here in Ga are open that I know of. Im putting my V6 in my mustang and need somewhere to go bust some 11's, but I can't get down there this weekend cause I'll be stuffin my face then curled up on the couch keeping warm.

It was great to meet all of you. Oh wait, thats right no one showed up. Anyway I had a great time and also ran my best time. I finally got into the 11's last night. :hehe:
I ran GOGO Diesel's race tune that he made for me last night and ran my quickest time to date. The truck pulled all the way down the track. Kicked almost everyone ace. He named it Tech 7 if you care to know. AKA Nutty Frog.

14.10 @93MPH I was happy with that. 1.8 60' with a .101 RT The mustang driver asked how much NOS i spary. LOL

Told him I was drug free. He said ya right. So I showed him.

I also had a MR T looking guy come up to me and wanted to race me with a Dodge dually. I declined. I had no idea what he had under the hood. I later saw him driving away with paper tags in 2x4 truck. SOB!

Back