motor build?

duramax715

Hey guys new to pulling world and picked up 2.6 puller that motor internals havent been touched other then studs. It has injectors, bigger over cp3, turbo, manifolds, and up and down pipes. I am putting a air to water kit for intercooler and a duel cp3 kit. You think I should build motor or run it till she poops? Kinda worried about rods myself!!!!

Hey guys new to pulling world and picked up 2.6 puller that motor internals havent been touched other then studs. It has injectors, bigger over cp3, turbo, manifolds, and up and down pipes. I am putting a air to water kit for intercooler and a duel cp3 kit. You think I should build motor or run it till she poops? Kinda worried about rods myself!!!!

Depends on whether you want your block to be any good :hehe:

Yeah I figured that. I might just run it this year and hopefully it will last. Guy before said it lasted for two years ha I might take a chance ha.

If I were you I would cross your fingers and pray. I just tore my motor down from running last year on a stock bottom end and every rod was bent. Good tuning and keeping the torque out of the bottom end with help it stay together a little longer but its a ticking time bomb.

Back