Motor Build

Simmons5.9

Here is my build as follows:

Flux 5's (modified bodies as well)
Duel Cp3's
250shot of nitrous (3 stages)
Engine bored .020 over (for spooling my bigger single)
6.1 Cummins pistons coated and balanced with new piston rings of course
24v Forged rods
s400 63ar Compressor Cover, 83mm turbine, .90ar Turbine housing with ETT T4 flanged
Cooling Mist, water meth injection (2 pumps, spraying only water)
Fire rings
New bearings and I am getting main studs as well.
Balanced Rotating assembly
And a different Georend Converter

Ok, I don't have everything but this week when I get my money (which i should get it this week I hope) I am gonna order everything else I already don't have. I did have some forged pistons but I am took them back and got the money back, I want the 6.1 stockers.

Is there anything else I need? This is my last and final build so I am going all out. I also plan on getting the that stuff you put on the turbo to keep the heat in for spooling too. I am not gonna worry about porting my head I think because I am gonna be running nitrous. If there is anything else I am needing please let me know. Also that water meth kit, I am gonna have 4 nozzles in there should I spray all water at this point because of the injector size? Just to help the cooling purposes of the third injection event? With these size injectors should I run little to no timing? Would the setting on the smarty with timing for NOS be sufficient or would that still be to much?

Also the motor is being pulled today so hopefully I can give you guys some more details.

Cam, push rods and springs?

Talk to Zack at Hamilton. I'm sure they can set you up.

What size compressor wheel?

Back