motorhome p7100....

Why would the engine be rated at 230 and the pump be so small? I was hoping to rib parts off of it or something! Lol

I thought the last numbers after RS "7287" meant is was a 7000 series...

It does designate it being a 7000 series.

If it were an RSV gov, it wouldn't have 736 in the Bosch P/N. Same as if it were a P3000 or P8000 pump. If it has 736, its a 7000 series with the RQV-K gov.

I've also got one of these pumps, but the last 3 numbers are 864. What's the difference between mort's pump, and mine? Or are they the same, just different numbers?

I have an 848 pump off of a 190hp bus. The only thing its good for is a 13mm and cam swap. It has a deep notch in the center on the plungers. Ill post a picture if anyone wants some visual.

hmm so i guess the only thing this pump i have is good for is resale? i was hoping it was gona be like a 215 pump!

hmm so i guess the only thing this pump i have is good for is resale? i was hoping it was gona be like a 215 pump!

Could always pop the cover off the front of the pump to see if it has the crappy D cam or if is has the up-down cam like the 180/215 pumps :poke:

i guess im a little new to this, how would a guy tell the difference? even if this is the crappy cam i think it would still be good info to know thanks

I have a 0 402 736 810 pump I was told it cam off a 92 bus all I would like to find more info on it but there is not a lot of info out there that I can find.

Back